We help clients improve performance and make their organizations better places to work by ensuring the entire organization system is aligned setup to deliver the company's objectives.
The objective of organization development is to improve the organization's capacity to handle its internal and external functioning and relationships. This includes improving of interpersonal improving of group processes, getting more effective communication, and enhancing ability to cope with all kinds of organizational problems.
It also involves more effective decision processes, more appropriate leadership styles, improving skill in dealing with destructive conflict, as well as developing improved levels of trust and cooperation among organizational members.
Our Organizational Development Services include:
- Enhance organizations’ operations and management processes.
- Enhance organization charts and develop job descriptions.
- Develop work procedures, manuals and policies.
- Develop Integrated Quality Management Systems.
- Prepare organizations to achieve the international certificates (such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001).
- Leadership, administrative and special training.